STAINLESS STEEL ROUND BAR/ ROD
GRADE: AISI 304/ 304L/ 316/ 316L
304 Stainless Steel Round Bar
304 Stainless Steel Round Bar provides an excellent choice for its tensile strength, high resistance to rust, and high fabrication ability. Cost-effective and versatile material, 304 stainless steel round bar is suitable for most applications where durable support and corrosion resistance are required.
304 Stainless Steel Round Bar Applications
304 Stainless Steel Round Bar is used in numerous types of industrial applications, including:
- Concrete footings
316/ 316L Stainless Steel Round Bar
316/ 316L Stainless Steel Round Bar also known as marine grade, provides corrosion and pitting resistance in more aggressive environments stainless bar are used for products that require very high corrosion protection. Higher levels of molybdenum and nickel increase corrosion and surface pitting resistance compared to 304 stainless steel round bar. 316/ 316L stainless steel round bar exhibits the same high strength, toughness and workability as 304 bar.
- Chemical processing industry for tank and equipment supports and components for highly corrosive materials such as sulfuric acids
- Food service industry for equipment frames, braces and components
- Marine and salt water marine industries for housings, enclosures, cabinets, fittings and components
- Medical device industry for supports, frames, braces and components
- Power generation industry for engine and motor shafts, rods and axles